Oh please. Don't even get me started.
Justice isn't simple, we all know that - the title of this blog is an apparent oxymoron and I am unashamed of that. But hey, don't leave yet. I'm not that boring. In fact, you'll never want to leave once I'm through with you...Muwahaha...
The name's Viktorya. Older than you, younger than you. ISTJ. French fanatic. Otaku. Glasses chick. Analyst to the end. Please bear with my immaturity since I never get to be as stupid in real life. ^.^
theme by gyapo - powered by tumblr
- spanish and italian: So THESE words are feminine and THESE words are masculine, and you ALWAYS put an adjective AFTER the noun.
- french: haha i dont fuckin know man just do whatever
- german: LET'S ADD A NEUTRAL NOUN HAHA
- english: *shooting up in the bathroom*
- gaelic: the pronounciation changes depending on the gender and what letter the word starts and ends with and hahah i dont even know good fucking luck
- polish: here have all of these consonants have fun
- japanese: subject article noun article verb. too bad there's three fucking alphabets lmao hope your first language isn't western
- welsh: sneeze, and chances are you've got it right. idfk
- chinese: here's a picture. draw it. it means something. it can be pronounced four different ways. these twenty other pictures are pronounced the same but have very different meanings. godspeed.
- arabic: so here's this one word. it actually translates to three words. also pronouns don't really exist. the gender is all in the verb. have fun!
- latin: here memorize 500 charts and then you still dont know what the fuck is happening
- sign language: If you move this sign by a tenth of an inch, you'll be signing "penis"
- russian: idk man its pronounced like its spelt but good fucking luck spelling it